The world of work continues to evolve at a rapid pace with increasing disruption caused by new business models, emerging technology and developing definitions of the workforce. Along with these changes the role of HR is also shifting as the capabilities and accountabilities for HR professionals is also undergoing a transformation.
Join us for a free webinar on Thursday, November 7 as Robin Schooling, Managing Partner, HR + People Strategy with Peridus Group, discusses how HR professionals can take steps now to bolster their impact and prepare for the future of the profession.
In this webinar we’ll discuss:
- The business need for lean, strategy-driven HR/People functions
- The interplay of HR technology and business acumen
- The “new” psychological contract between employers/employees
- HR’s imperative to anticipate, embrace and proactively drive change
Who should attend this webinar:
- Anyone and everyone in HR. The winds of change are blowing. You’re either green and growing, or ripe and rotting. Stay informed and don’t get left behind.
This webinar will fill up fast. Register for free to reserve your seat now. Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day. Everyone who attends the live broadcast will receive HRCI and SHRM credits.