Talent acquisition leaders are facing increasing pressures to more effectively align and partner with the business. Strategies and methods are being reevaluated, yet many talent acquisition functions continue to be tactical in nature and isolated from business priorities.
According to new research from TLNT, half of business and talent leaders are meeting at least once a month, yet talent acquisition is not significantly influencing business decisions.
Some of the insights that surfaced are:
- Only 1 in 4 companies state that business leaders communicate with TA before making decisions.
- Only 32% of companies state that business goals are adjusted based on input from talent acquisition
- Only 37% of companies state that business leaders are meeting with talent acquisition to discuss overall business goals
Talent acquisition has hit an inflection point. In order to transform from a cost-center model to a strategic business priority, companies need to rethink their approach to people, process, and technology.
Download the new report from TLNT Research today and join Madeline Laurano, founder at Aptitude Research, for a free webinar on Thursday, January 16.
This webinar will help companies:
- Dive deeper into the makeup of today’s talent acquisition and discover what’s measured matters and why
- Highlight importance of making data backed talent decisions
- Align business and talent goals to help ensure high priority objectives move across the goal line
- Learn the importance of people, process and technology, the trifecta that effectively moves recruiting strategies forward
This webinar will fill up fast. Register for free to reserve your seat now. Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day. Everyone who attends the live broadcast will receive HRCI and SHRM credits.