What does it take to attract talent at the start of their career journey — the dreamers, the go-getters, the activists looking for their first job? For starters, it takes employer branding efforts that are as unique as their expectations and aspirations. At the same time, it’s not enough merely to tell early talent that you offer a great place to work. You’ve to show them why they should join your organization.
But what does this mean in practice?
This webinar won’t just tell you answers. It will show you them. Join Elena Valentine, CEO and co-founder of workplace media company Skill Scout, as she highlights examples of concrete actions companies are taking right now to engage college grads and other early job-seekers. You’ll discover:
- What motivates people at the beginning of their professional careers
- How to translate those motivations into effective communications to engage people with your brand
- Ways to not only inform but excite people about your workplace
- Tools to modernize your recruitment marketing efforts
- How employers like Honeywell, Thermo Fisher, and other market leaders are creatively attracting candidates
COVID-19 has not ended university recruiting and other practices to connect with early talent. It’s just changed them. Join this webinar to learn how to adapt and adopt talent acquisition efforts in new ways to today’s environment.
iCIMS is the talent cloud company that empowers organizations to attract, engage, hire, and advance the right talent that builds a diverse, winning workforce. iCIMS accelerates transformation for a community of more than 4,000 customers, including a third of the Fortune 100, that employ more than 30 million people worldwide. For more information, visit www.icims.com.