Before a dime is spent on a new product or new technology it is essential that recruiting teams unflinchingly evaluate their company’s own internal processes.
Join us for a free webinar on Wednesday, August 21 with Tom Weinert, founder at Mount Indie, as he unpacks how recruiting teams can develop best in class recruiting processes that will enable them to deliver the results their leaders and hiring managers require. During this engaging presentation, Tom will illustrate the importance of executive buy-in when calibrating processes, share examples of bad processes and how haphazard operations negatively impact time to fill and quality of hire, and walk attendees step by step through how to configure and execute best in class recruiting processes.
Tom will start with defining recruiting requirements and how to create job requisitions based on realistic requirements and market conditions. Then he will discuss how to determine who is included in the recruiting process and why they are involved. Then he will explain how to establish and communicate individual roles in the process.
Key Webinar Takeaways Will Include:
- Getting on the same page with requirements, expectations and what a successful hiring process looks like
- Coaching everyone who touches the candidate in any part of the process on what is expected
- Setting SLA’s for everyone involved in the process
- The positive impact this will have on time to fill and quality of hire as well as candidate experience
Who Should Attend This Webinar:
- Anyone looking for ways of looking at internal processes that will have an immediate impact to hiring without costing a dime
- Practitioners looking for insight on of how to get executive leadership to support process changes
This webinar will fill up fast. Register for free to reserve your seat now. Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day. Everyone who attends the live broadcast will receive HRCI and SHRM credits.