Ask anyone in talent acquisition how they’re doing and you’ll get the same one-word response: “busy.” And it’s no wonder, because talent is hard to find.
As recruiting and HR professionals have made the shift in their employer brand focus from a from a “nice-to-have” to a “must-have” there’s another significant trend that’s reshaping the way high-performing companies are communicating their culture and career opportunities. It’s called Integrated Talent Marketing.
Join us on Wednesday, June 12 as Jody Ordioni, Chief Brand Officer of Brandemix and the author of The Talent Brand, facilitates a free and interactive webinar.
You Will Walk Away With:
- The ability to distill the essence of your corporate culture into compelling messages that resonate with internal stakeholders and potential employees
- The confidence to promote a seamless message strategy across a variety of channels including some that may surprise you
- The know-how to increase engagement and followers by building journeys and message maps for your target personas
Who Should Attend:
- Recruiting leaders who need to make an impact with their team’s employer branding efforts
- Recruiters who want to better understand their own roles employer branding
Special Bonus to Attendees:
Complimentary copies of Jody’s book “The Talent Brand” will be sent to 30 randomly selected webcast attendees who provide their full contact information.
One More Thing:
Have you recently been part of a talent branding or employer branding initiative? Share your insights by taking the Brandemix 2019 Talent Branding Survey and maybe win some swag. Click here to participate → https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/19JQ7K37