Recruiters in our current environment are asked to do more with less resources. One way to increase productivity of individual recruiters or entire recruiting teams is to leverage agile concepts and agile ways to organize your workflow.
The concept of slowing down and spending more time organizing work to increase productivity seems counter-intuitive, but that is exactly what agile does!
Join Agile Recruiting thought leader Brett Simon on Wednesday, August 5th, as he delivers a webinar designed to explain a sustainable way to increase recruiting output without working excessive hours. He will also propose and explain the basics of a novel Agile Recruiting Framework that works for individual recruiters to large enterprise recruiting teams and is also adaptable to the agency recruiting setting.
- The basics of what “Agile” is/means
- The importance of feedback/learning loops
- Limiting work in progress (WIP) and context switching
- Prioritizing work and how that can help lead to predictability
- Increasing predictability through agile planning
- Why sustainability and simplicity are important
- A few agile frameworks
- A novel Agile Recruiting Framework
Who Should Attend: Recruiting professionals from either talent acquisition teams or recruiting agencies who are ready to accomplish more while at the same time end long work weeks and a disorganized and frantic work day.