Why are many job postings still so bad? The pandemic was supposed to be a time for re-examination, and yet here we are. Employers are still seeking ninjas and gurus, still cramming endless bullets of text into job postings, and still infusing them with bias. You owe it to your candidates and hiring managers to do better.
Join Katrina Kibben, founder of recruitment marketing consultancy Three Ears Media and a leading expert in creating effective job postings (don’t take our word for it; go ahead and Google them) to gain concrete, practical advice on how to reach candidates and get them to apply to your organization. ERE editor Vadim Liberman will be speaking with Katrina during an interactive conversation about:
- Distinguishing your postings, particularly if you’re struggling with a tight labor pool
- Structuring your jobs postings more efficiently and effectively
- Determining the most important details to include — and leave out of posts
- Ensuring the right amount of personality in job postings
- Maintaining the right length and tone
- Fostering greater diversity and inclusion and removing bias
- Incorporating multimedia content
Bring your concerns and questions for what will be an informative and impactful conversation. No clichés. Just specific, instantly usable tips to improve the performance of your job postings.
Register for free to reserve your seat now. Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day. Everyone who attends the live broadcast will receive HRCI and SHRM credits. If you have any issues with the registration process, reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.