Racial tensions are high today. And so is your organization’s responsibility to address them. To truly create change and progress toward an anti-racist, inclusive, equitable workplace, it’s important to adopt a data-driven approach.
But when it comes to matters of diversity, how do you figure out which diversity metrics are most impactful?
Here’s the reality: the traditional methods of DEI data collection and analysis often don’t tell the whole story, leading to stifled progress and minimal organizational change.
Whether you already have a robust DEI strategy or are looking to build one, this webinar will help you adopt a more effective and justice-driven strategy around DEI data analysis and strategy. You’ll learn how to:
• Leverage innovative ways to rejuvenate your data analysis practices
• Manage the trials and tribulations of implementing data-driven DEI strategies
• Redefine what data-driven means for your department and organization
• Overcome critical barriers around DEI metrics and research
• Address common myths and mistakes around using — and misusing — data
• Use techniques and best practices for mixed-method DEI data analysis and
• Develop a strategy with that nurtures racial justice
With a greater understanding of which metrics matter most (and which matter least) right now, you’ll gain the power to advance your career, your department, and your company — and just as importantly, your community — in truly meaningful ways.