Recruiting leaders worldwide recognize the importance of enhancing the abilities of their teams. They want to make their team members more effective in their roles, but often do not know where to begin, especially when it comes to new recruiters.
Join us for a free webinar on Wednesday, March 30, at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET, as Eleesha Martin, RPO Manager at G&A Partners, and Sam Linder, Sr. RPO Analyst at G&A Partners, breakdown the best ways to implement recruiting training and mentorship programs.
In this session Eleesha and Sam will share a framework that will help your team make their new hires successful. The processes shared will drive employee development and improve retention through employee empowerment and engagement.
Key discussion points will include:
- Identifying qualities that make good recruiters
- Developing personalized training for each recruiter
- Steps for incorporating training/mentor programs
- The importance of employee engagement in training/mentor programs
- The importance of employee empowerment in training/mentor programs
- Leveraging mentorship as an innovative employee retention strategy
Register for free to reserve your seat now. Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day. Everyone who attends the live broadcast will receive HRCI and SHRM credits. If you have any issues with the registration process, reach out to us directly at email@example.com.