The acceleration of skill-building and the distribution of knowledge are two of the most impactful strategies teams can leverage in order to future-proof their organizations, address skill gaps, and flourish in an era defined by a talent shortage.
So why aren’t more teams investing in these areas?
Join us for a free webinar on Wednesday, February 16, at 2pm ET as Hannah Brock, Senior Program Manager, Inclusive Hiring Programs at Uber, Valerie Egan, Director Learning & Development at Girl Scouts of the USA, and Michael M. Moon, PhD, Global Director, Learning Experience and People Analytics at Align Technology discuss why managing and developing internal talent is intrinsically tethered to the achievement of business goals.
Key takeaways of this discussion will include:
- Enhancing employee experiences and lifting talent retention with L&D
- Overcoming the challenge of skill building regardless of hybrid environments
- Empowering HR, Talent, and Learning Leaders to energize skills acceleration
- Generating strong employee engagement to build business driving skills
- Considering examples of groups of employees upskilling and reskilling
- Enabling independent contributors to increase visibility and build leadership skills through sharing knowledge
Register for free to reserve your seat now. Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day. Everyone who attends the live broadcast will receive HRCI and SHRM credits. If you have any issues with the registration process, reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.