Many are saying “D&I is more important than ever.” But that’s misleading — because diversity and inclusion have always been important. It’s just that many companies either failed to make it a priority, or they weren’t sure how to.
Here’s a hint: The story of diversity at your organization is really a story of diversity metrics at your organization. And the author of that story must be talent acquisition. But how does TA fit DEI into your organization’s recruitment and goals? In this webinar, diversity recruiter Garry Olive will lead a no-holds-barred exploration to help you answer the following questions:
- Do traditional recruiting diversity metrics still work? Or do you need more nuanced and relevant measurements?
- Which specific metrics should you be emphasizing — and de-emphasizing — in today’s climate?
- What are the best ways to source diverse candidates? What doesn’t work as well as you might assume?
- How can you best interweave diversity hiring metrics with quality of hire, offer declines, candidate dropouts, interview-to-hire ratios, cost of hire, time to fill, etc?
- What impact has — should — remote work play in measuring diversity hiring?
Whether you’re a TA leader or a recruiter interested in boosting your company’s commitment to — hold on. Let’s rephrase. “Commitment” is a weak word that is no longer sufficient in today’s environment. If you are eager to take concrete action, then this webinar is a prime opportunity to discover how to use diversity hiring metrics to make a true difference at your organization.
Register for free to reserve your seat now. Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day. Everyone who attends the live broadcast will receive HRCI and SHRM credits.