In days gone by, little more was expected from employers than paying their employees on time and providing a safe work environment. Fortunately things have changed significantly. Employees around the world have raised their expectations of their employers and the majority of today’s workers are seeking meaningful employment that allows them to work for companies that care about their well-being.
Organizations that attract and retain the best talent are the ones recognized as prioritizing the overall mental, physical, emotional, and financial well-being of their employees.
Join us for a free webinar sponsored by PNC Organizational Financial Wellness, featuring John Baldino of Humareso, on Thursday, August 18th at 11am PT / 2pm ET. Mr. Baldino will discuss everything you and your team need to know to ensure existing employees and future hires know your company prioritizes employee well-being.
Key takeaways will include:
- The components of employee well-being including physical, emotional, financial, and more
- What the best teams are doing to protect the well-being of their employees
- How employee feedback and engagement factor into employee well-being
- How emotional well-being priorities are best communicated both internally and externally
- Some of the best tools and resources for managing employee well-being
Register for free to reserve your seat now. Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day. Everyone who attends the live broadcast will receive HRCI and SHRM credits.
Webinars provided for informational purposes only and do not provide legal, financial or accounting advice. Individuals should consult their own advisor for specific advice concerning their individual situation.
Click here to read a summary of privacy rights for California residents.