The words on the lips of nearly all employer brand leaders are “candidate experience.” Yet there doesn’t seem to be much alignment around what those words actually mean. Is it the employer brand? The marketing? The application process? The interview process? In reality, it is all of those things and more. As we continue to reckon with our ever-shifting audience and record low unemployment, it is more important than ever to not only understand what candidate experience is, but even more critically: understand how to create experiences that matter to the people who are going to drive change in our companies.
Join us for a free webinar on Thursday, July 18, with Tracey Parsons. She will not only inspire your own definition of candidate experience, but she will also share actionable ways to create delight (what?!?) throughout the candidate’s journey.
This session will be chock full of things you can take back to work to up-level your brand’s candidate experience.
You Will Walk Away With:
- An understanding of how your employee experience feeds your candidate experience and vice versa
- A clear path to define new ways to create delight
- Simple ideas to boost the candidate experience
- Simple ideas to boost the employee experience
Special Bonus to attendees:
- A chance to win a copy of The Power of Moments by Chip and Dan Heath.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone on your team who interacts with candidates along their candidate journey.
This webinar will fill up fast. Register for free to reserve your seat now. Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day. Everyone who attends the live broadcast will receive HRCI and SHRM credits.