The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act has a wide ranging impact on employers and the workforce. What are the impacts of this law on staffing, RPO, and recruiting firms as well as independent recruiters? Our team has put together a webinar that helps staffing business owners, entrepreneurs, and independent contractors navigate this brand new law.
Join us for a free webinar on Tuesday, April 14th at 2 pm ET as we provide the latest information regarding the $2 trillion dollar aid package that will help accelerate economic relief in the United States.
Robert Garcia, CPA and Lance Haun, editor of TLNT, will discuss key issues surrounding the CARES Act, including:
- An overview of the law and its various relief provisions
- Paycheck Protection Program vs. Economic Injury Disaster Loan vs. Employee Retention Credit
- How to use these relief provisions for the greatest benefit
- Understanding the role of co-employment for staffing and RPO firms
- Tips for recruiting contractors and 1099 workers
This webinar will fill up fast. Register for free to reserve your seat now. Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day.