The weather is about to change. The clouds are gathering. The skies are getting darker. The winds are picking up, starting to swirl. You can feel it in the air. There is big storm coming. And that storm is heading your way. What will you do? You have three choices:
- Turn and run
- Ride out the storm
- Turn and face the storm
Let’s assume the latter: that you will face the storm head on. This webinar is focused on what the big trends in recruiting mean for you (and Marvin Smith) as practitioners in recruiting and talent sourcing.
Join us for a free webinar on Wednesday, July 17, as Marvin Smith takes you behind the hype about tools and the hyperbole of AI (artificial intelligence). By the end of the presentation, you and your team will have learned how to assess the winds of change and prepare for what’s to come.
Webinar takeaways will include:
- The prediction for recruiting and talent sourcing
- A practical forecasting model that describes the type of storm and its conditions
- What you will need to weather the storm; the checklist, the right tools, the right knowledge to acquire and the right mental attitude
Who Should Attend:
- Talent acquisition leaders who want to stay up-to-speed on the latest in recruitment
- Recruiters and sourcers who have their eyes on the future
This webinar will fill up fast. Register for free to reserve your seat now. Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day. Everyone who attends the live broadcast will receive HRCI and SHRM credits.