Employee engagement doesn’t have to be a rainbow – it doesn’t have to be something you forever chase but will never reach.
The truth is there is a ton of research on how to increase employee engagement, and this webinar will sum it all up for you. Understand how to build engagement by: showing employees you value them, giving them challenging work, building positive relationships, building trust between leaders and employees, creating a positive work environment, reminding employees why their work matters, and providing the opportunity to grow professionally.
Join Catherine Mattice Zundel, president of Civility Partners, for a free webinar on Wednesday, January 15 at 2pm ET.
The webinar will provide several vignettes to demonstrate how powerful the impact a focus on employee engagement can be.
Areas covered will include:
- The various definitions of employee engagement
- How employee engagement is unique to every organization
- The ROI of engaged employees and the high costs of disengaged employees
- How different generations of employees function in the workforce
- 6 turnkey solutions for building employee engagement in any organization
- How negative behaviors such as bullying harm employee engagement
- The importance of coaching negative (but legal) behavior such as incivility or bullying
This webinar will fill up fast. Register for free to reserve your seat now. Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day. Everyone who attends the live broadcast will receive HRCI and SHRM credits.