Terms of Service
By accessing ERE Media's eremedia.com, ere.net, sourcecon.com. tlnt.com, eretraining.com, erepro.com, and ERE Media conference-related web sites (the “Web Sites”), you agree to abide by the Terms of Service set forth below.
- Modifications of these Terms of ServiceERE may modify these Terms of Service from time to time in its sole discretion. Each time you log on to the Web Sites, you will be deemed to have accepted any such changes. If you do not agree to these changes, please arrange to terminate your use of the Web Sites immediately by notifying ERE of your unwillingness to accept the changes and by discontinuing your use of the Web Sites. Your continued use of the Web Sites will signify your acceptance of any change in the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- TerminationERE reserves the right to immediately and without notice suspend or terminate your registration with or ability to access the Web Sites or any other service provided to you by ERE upon any breach by you of the Terms of Service, including the furnishing of false or misleading information. ERE may modify or discontinue the Web Sites with or without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party.
- Content of MessagesERE does not prescreen the content of messages posted on the Web Sites. You alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences of any such messages. ERE reserves the right to terminate your registration if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole discretion, that you are violating any of the following guidelines.You agree not to use the Web Sites to send or post in any message or material that (a) is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, racially offensive, inaccurate, or otherwise objectionable material, or (b) encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation or these Terms of Service. ERE reserves the right to delete any such material from the Web Sites.You agree not to post or use the Web Sites to distribute or send any illegal material of any kind, including but not limited to, illegal material in the form of text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Posting content or participating in any forum with the intention to commit any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.You acknowledge that (a) ERE permits access to content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual and proprietary rights (“Rights”), (b) these Rights are valid and protected in all media and technologies existing now or later developed, and (c) except as explicitly provided otherwise, the Terms of Service and applicable copyright, trademark and other laws govern your use of such content. You may not post to the Web Sites, copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any material subject to any Rights. The burden of determining that any information, software, images or any other content on the Web Sites is not protected by Rights rests with you. You acknowledge that ERE may acquire Rights to use any posted materials as described below, and that you will not acquire any of those Rights by downloading such materials.By submitting content to any public area of the Web Sites, you grant ERE and its affiliates a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any Rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any Rights has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce for personal use (but not to republish) such content. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Web Sites retains any and all Rights that may exist in such content.
- Restrictions on UseThe Web Sites are owned and operated by ERE in conjunction with others pursuant to contractual arrangements. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute materials from the Web Sites in any way, without our prior written permission, except you may download one copy of such material on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact, without change, all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and is strictly prohibited. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site.
- Disclaimer of WarrantiesYou expressly agree that use of the Web Sites is at your sole risk. The Web Sites are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. ERE expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.ERE makes no warranty that the Web Sites will meet your requirements, or that the Web Sites will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; Nor does ERE make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Web Sites. ERE will not be liable for any direct, consequential or incidental damages, whether forseeable or not, which may result from the unavailability or malfunction of the Web Sites.You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Web Sites is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.You understand and agree that ERE does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in or provided in connection with the Web Sites. ERE is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. The information is provided with the understanding that neither ERE nor its members, while such members are participating in the Web Sites, are engaged in rendering legal or other professional services or advice. ERE encourages you to seek appropriate professional advice for any situation or problem which you may have.ERE shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the information or ideas contained, suggested or referenced in the Web Sites. Your participation in the Web Sites is solely at the your own risk. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from ERE or through the Web Sites shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.ERE makes no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the Web Sites or any transactions entered into through the Web Sites.ERE is not responsible for the content on the internet or web pages that is contained outside the Web Sites. As a convenience to our members, we may provide links to resources which are beyond our control. We make no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which we may provide links, and you hereby waive any claim you might have against ERE with respect to such sites.
- IndemnityYou agree to indemnify and hold ERE, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the Web Sites, your use of the Web Sites, your violation of the Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another party.
- Limitation of LiabilityERE shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the Web Sites or for the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the Web Sites or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible, even if ERE has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Web Sites and/or content contained within the Web Sites is to stop using the Web Sites. ERE's sole and exclusive maximum liability for all damages, losses, and causes of action, whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), or otherwise shall be the total amount paid by you, if any, to ERE to access the Web Sites.
- Exclusions and LimitationsSome jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations of sections 7 and 9 may not apply to you.
- General InformationThese Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and ERE and govern your use of the Web Sites, superceding any prior agreements between you and ERE. The Terms of Service and the relationship between you and ERE shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and ERE agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Hunterdon County, New Jersey. The failure of ERE to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms of Service remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Web Sites or the Terms of Service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Refund PolicyERE strives to provide the best possible products and services for our customers. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, just contact us and we will refund your purchase in accordance with our product-specific refund policies:
For products and services not covered under this policy, we will attempt to provide our customers with a full refund within 30 days of purchase date where possible.
- In-person Events: Cancellations for in-person events may be made for a full refund, less a 25% processing fee, if received up to 60 calendar days prior to the first day of the conference. If less than 60 days before an event, there are no refunds or credits. A registration may be transferred to another person any time prior to the start of an event without penalty, pending approval from ERE. In-person event registrations may not be transferred to a future event. To cancel, please contact us with the name of attendee, company name, title, phone number, email address, and the reason for cancellation. If transferring the registration, please include the same information for the new attendee. Terms and conditions of the cancellation policy are subject to change by ERE.
- Digital Events: Registrations for digital events are nonrefundable. A registration may be transferred to another person any time prior to the start of an event without penalty, pending approval from ERE. Digital event registrations may not be transferred to a future event. To cancel, please contact us with the name of attendee, company name, title, phone number, email address, and the reason for cancellation. If transferring the registration, please include the same information for the new attendee. Terms and conditions of the cancellation policy are subject to change by ERE.
- Training: All online training courses have a 5 day free trial. We regret we cannot refund subscriptions after the free trial is completed, but you can cancel at any time by visiting ERE Training, logging in, opening the personal settings dropdown in the top navbar, and clicking on the "Manage Subscriptions" link.
- ERE Pro Subscriptions: All subscriptions have a 7 day free trial. We regret we cannot refund subscriptions after the free trial is completed, but you can cancel at any time by visiting ERE Pro, logging in, and clicking on the "Subscription" button.
- Job Postings: You may cancel your job posting within 24 hours of listing it. We regret that we cannot refund job postings after this time.
- Advertisers, event sponsors, and exhibitors: Any refunds or make-goods are governed by the specifics of your signed contract.