Here’s what I’m hearing about the SimplyHired situation.
- Pieces of the company/technology will be acquired
- The end is expected toward the end of June
- Employees were told last night
- Partners (companies that work closely with SimplyHired) are going to be told via email
- Employees are apparently facing an uncertain future and aren’t included in the parts being taken over.
Sounds like this could be an opportunity for human resources/recruiting technology companies looking for salespeople and others.